No Flash, No Java, No Websocket, No Bullshit.
All modern browsers are supported, including their mobile versions.
- Internet Explorer 11
- Microsoft Edge (last 2 versions)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest ESR and last 2 versions)
- Google Chrome and other Chromium-based browsers (last 2 versions)
- Apple Safari (last 2 versions)
- Opera (last 2 versions)
- Apache 2 (nginx and IIS also supported). A fast internet connection is required (possibly gigabit), and the web server must accept large POST requests (up to 20MB)
- PHP 5.4 or newer, a 64-bit version is strongly recommended
- OpenSSL and its PHP module (this is usually installed automatically by most distros)
- If you want to store test results (telemetry), one of the following
- MySQL/MariaDB and the mysqli PHP module
- PostgreSQL and its PHP PDO module
- SQLite 3 and its PHP PDO module
- If you want to enable results sharing
- FreeType 2 and its PHP module (this is usually installed automatically by most distros)
A docker version of the speed test is available on docker hub
A template to build an Android client for your LibreSpeed installation is available here
A command-line client for LibreSpeed is available here
Note: This client is not maintained by me.